- BevLes warranty covers defects in material and workmanship under normal use, and applies only to the original purchaser providing that:
- The equipment has not been accidentally or intentionally damaged, altered or misused.
- The equipment is properly installed, adjusted, operated and maintained in accordance with National and local codes, and in accordance with the installation and operating instructions provided with this product.
- The serial number rating plate affixed to the equipment has not been defaced or removed.
- BevLes warranty is extended to the original purchaser and applies only to equipment purchased for use in the U.S.A.
Warranty Coverage Period
- Warranty period begins the date of dealer invoice to customer or ninety (90) days after shipment date from BevLes whichever comes first.
- Warranty claims must be received in writing by BevLes within one (1) year from date of installation or within one (1) year and three (3) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever comes first.
- BevLes products: One (1) Year parts and labor.
- Exclusions include:
- Negligence or acts of God
- Thermostat calibrations after (30) days from equipment installation date
- Light bulbs
- Glass doors and door adjustments
- Tightening of screws or fasteners
- Failures caused by erratic voltages or gas suppliers
- Unauthorized repair by anyone other than a BevLes Factory Authorized Service Center Damage in shipment
- Alteration, misuse or improper installation
- Thermostats and safety valves with broken capillary tubes
- Freight - other than standard ground shipping charges
- Ordinary wear and tear
- Failure to follow installation and/or operating instructions
- Events beyond control of the company
- Installation, leveling of equipment, proper installation and check out of all new equipment, per appropriate installation and use of materials, is the responsibility of the dealer or installer, not the manufacturer.
This Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and all other obligations or liabilities on the manufacturers part. BevLes shall in no event be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or in any event for damages in excess of the purchase price of the unit. The repair or replacement of proven defective parts shall constitute a fulfillment of all obligations under the terms of this warranty.